Karaoke Sound Tools 2
Remove vocals and voice from a song, adjust key and tempo of karaoke tracks. Merge or clip songs.
Karaoke Sound Tools 2 allows you to:
Remove vocals from a song
Change key of a song to better suit your voice
Change tempo of a song to make it easier to sing
- Process MP3, WAV, BIN, and MP3G (MP3 and CDG) file formats
Combine multiple songs to create a karaoke song medley
Clip karaoke tracks to remove dead air
Click to enlarge...
Karaoke Sound Tools 2 is an easy-to-use vocal and voice remover, music key and tempo changer for audio processing. It contains of three modules:
- Vocal remover to remove vocal parts from CD recordings
- control the amount of bass and treble processing
- remove vocals from non-centered recordings using balance
- adjust song voice removing level and output attenuation
- create multiplex tracks (with vocal in the left and instrumental part in the right channel)
- Music key changer to adjust a song to singer's voice
- change the pitch in the -12 to +12 semitone (half-note steps) range
- after processing, music instruments have no chipmunk or time speed up or down,
holding the tempo the same as if the original studio recorded in your key
- you can process karaoke songs with lyrics (BIN and MP3G)
- Tempo changer to speed up or slow down a song
- change tempo of a song from two times slower to twice as fast
- our tempo changer retains the original key of a song
- you can process karaoke songs with lyrics - they will be adjusted to stay in sync
All these sound tools can be fine-tuned in real-time, and work with MP3, WAV, BIN, and CDG files.
If you use a karaoke BIN or MP3G file and use our tempo changer, the graphics part of a song will be adjusted so the lyrics are in sync with the slower or faster version of a song.
No other software has this feature.
Advanced preview allows to:
- listen to the processing result in real-time
- control the playback position
- play selected part of a track in loop for fine-tuning
Merge allows to combine several karaoke songs into one medley.
- combine any number of MP3+G, ZIP, or BIN files
- remove silence (dead air) between songs
Clip allows to remove starting and ending part of a CD+G recording.
- process any number of MP3+G, ZIP, or BIN files at once
- remove silence (dead air) at the beginning or at the end of a song
- remove the beginning of a track and start at the exact moment (this can be used to remove logos or images from songs)
This software contains tools that other companies are selling separately at extremely high prices, and yet they cannot match the quality and ease-of-use of Karaoke Sound Tools 2.
Do not take our word for it - download the evaluation version now and listen to results yourself.
For the detailed information on how to use our music key changer, karaoke voice remover or tempo changer, please read Karaoke Sound Tools 2 online manual.
Karaoke Sound Tools 2 costs $49 USD.
Users of original Karaoke Sound Tools can upgrade at the price of $19.
If you own any other our software, you get a $10 discount on your purchase.
With this purchase you get a year of free updates and support.
Back To Top